Check out this campfire inspired gooey S’mores dip, a fan favorite!
This recipe does not require specific measurements of ingredients! You can customize the amounts to your heart’s desire. 🙂
- Reese peanut butter cups
- Baker’s chocolate chips
- Melted peanut butter
- Graham wafers
(We used 1 for our smaller 3 inch skillet, you can use 2-5 for larger 6-12 inch skillets)
In a cast iron skillet:
- Place a few reese peanut butter cups. ( We used 1 for our smaller 3 inch skillet, you can use 2-5 for larger 6-12 inch skillets.
- Add approximately 1 inch of chocolate chips, surrounding and covering the reese cups.
- Drizzle melted peanut butter and chocolate into the skillet.
- Cover ingredients with marshmallows. (Place them upright for visual appeal)
- Bake in oven at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted golden.
- Remove skillet and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve with graham wafers. Enjoy!