Check out these refreshing citrus tacos with a spicy and creamy sriracha kick! They tick all the boxes for a mouth-watering summer meal.
for 2 servings
- 1lb shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Cilantro Lime Coleslaw:
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup cilantro minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup sour-cream
- ½ teaspoon Sriracha powder or 1 tablespoon of sauce
- 4-6 small tortillas
- Add shrimp, olive oil, and spices into a bowl.
- Heat your cast iron skillet on high for 2 minutes.
- Add a teaspoon of oil to the skillet, heat for a minute, then add shrimp.
- Cook shrimp until they become pink, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to bowl and mix well.
- Combine sour cream and sriracha, stir and add more sriracha to taste if needed.
- Place coleslaw on to tortillas, add shrimp and cover with sauce.
this recipe is inspired by: @gimmedelicious on instagram